- You could address the concerns most meaningful to you?
- You could feel better prepared to deal with the challenges life throws your way?
- You could gain some additional insights into areas of your life that you'd like to improve?
Children do not come with instruction manuals.
- What if there was a way to lessen the time spent disciplining your child while strengthening the relationship?
- What if you could encourage the skills within your child necessary for adulthood?
- What if you could understand what motivates your child?
What if you could make 'real' change in-the-moment, by addressing the areas that matter most to you? Leadership is a challenging and dynamic process. We at Brophy Consulting aim to support leaders in maximizing and achieving their goals.
There are 3 main areas of work that Brophy Consulting & Psychological Services engage in. They are:
- Psychological Services
- Child/Parent Guidance Programs
- Leadership Enhancement
Our Mission Statement is:
To develop optimum effectiveness and performance through a strength-based collaborative approach.